Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Maze Game and Flappy Bird Codes


Hello viewers, My name is Junior and welcome to my new blog. During our time in DigiTech we played two code games which were the Maze Game and the Flappy Bird Game. The two games included different blocks and codes. We had to create two presentations of the Flappy Bird Game and the Maze Game. On the bottom are my two presentations

In the two games we had to use blocks (codes) to complete the level. Here is an easy example of
how we used our codes. As you can see I used two "move fowards" so that my character was able to move. To complete the level our main object was to go to the green pig.

In this exercise I learnt that every game in the world are made with different codes. Codes are used to create different games, sites and many more. I also learnt how to use the different codes.


No comments:

Post a Comment